Wander, one of the first publications in the world to focus exclusively on wellness travel, has published its second (winter) issue.
This past summer, we were blown away by the inaugural issue of Wander, the digital-first magazine with a focus on wellbeing and travel for the mind, body, and soul. Wander magazine debuted this past summer with an over 65-page issue that packed rich and valuable content related to wellness travel, all in an amazing design.
After such a stunning debut, the highly anticipated second issue of Wander is now available online. Wander’s most recent issue is a skillful mix of superb design and content that is unique to the wellness travel space. Just when we began to wonder how the team over at Wander could top its inaugural issue, the new winter issue has left us even more inspired than ever, particularly with the holiday season in full swing. From healthy travel tips, to featured getaways, to holiday gift guides for wellness travelers; Wander takes us on a journey through all the elements of wellness travel.
In this winter issue, Wander does a masterful job of curating the best in wellness travel, helping fulfill our wanderlust by offering us the best of what we need to know. As wellness travel becomes one of the largest and fastest growing segments in the tourism industry, Wander has established itself as a valuable and trustworthy resource. This issue of Wander adds another talented lineup of industry professionals, wellness and travel brands, and other thought-leaders in the health and wellness travel space. Once again, all of these contributors share their insights and collaborate to tell a story.
Some of our personal favorites from the winter issue of Wander (Vol. 1 Issue 2) include:
- Keepy Calm and Carry On – Wellness travel experts, Wander partners, and Wander contributors share how they “stay healthy and calm” when traveling (page 11).
- Are You Getting Enough of Nature? by Victoria Farrand – A look into the impact of nature on our bodies (page 15).
- Winter Menu Check-Up by Rheanna Kish – Food-related tips and tricks to stay healthy this winter (page 23).
- Wellness Weekender Urban Getaways – A series of weekend getaway guides (page 29).
- Holiday Gift Guide – A curated holiday gift guide for wellness-minded travelers (page 49).
- And much, much more. Every inch of Wander kept us engaged, from the first to last page.
Also with this second issue comes some exciting news. Anne Dimond, Founder and Editor of Travel to Wellness, a leading wellness travel publication, has joined the Wander team as Executive Editor. Congratulations to both Anne and Wander on what has already proven to be a perfect fit!
One of Wander’s greatest attributes is its innovative approach to content delivery, which allows its readers to fully engage, particularly on mobile devices. Readers can easily share content via social media or email by holding their finger on the content they want to share. Pinch your fingers together to get a birds eye view of the magazine for easy navigation, and spread them apart to zoom in. Additionally, tap the screen to have the option to go back to the magazine’s landing page and navigate through other sections, and to clip sections of the magazine to share with others. It is a truly digitally immersive experience.
Make sure to read/download/share the winter issue of Wander on their website or directly on Issu. The digital publication on Issu is mobile-friendly and makes for a great reading experience on a tablet. Also make sure to subscribe to their newsletter for exclusive offers, contests, and latest issue releases, and to also sign-up for their Holiday Gift Guide Giveaway. Learn more about partnership opportunities with Wander.
EcoWanderlust has had the absolute pleasure and privilege of contributing to both the inaugural summer issue and this second winter issue. Check us out in Wellness for the Planet.
The Travel Newsletter Earth Would Subscribe To
Latest posts by Steve William (see all)
- Ecotourism in Fort Munro: The Next Eco-Destination - December 18, 2016
- Romania’s Environment Ministry To Finance Ecotourism Development - November 7, 2016
- Torbay Receives Funding for Ecotourism Activity Plan - February 7, 2016